LAST REVISED: March 17, 2019
If you have any question, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at the following address:
Siadra, 3718, 20th Ave # 2L1
Astoria, NY 11105
Attn.: Privacy Counsel.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file (often including a unique identifier), that is sent to a user’s browser from a website’s computers and stored on a user’s computer’s hard drive or on a tablet or mobile device (collectively, “Computer”). A Cookie stores a small amount of data on your Computer about your visit to the Site.
We may also use “web beacons” (also known as “clear GIFs” or “pixel tags”) or similar technologies on our Site to enable us to know whether you have visited a web page or received a message. A web beacon is typically a one-pixel, transparent image (although it can be a visible image as well), located on a web page or in an email or other type of message, which is retrieved from a remote website on the internet enabling the verification of an individual’s viewing or receipt of a web page or message.
We place and access Cookies on your Computer; these Cookies are known as “First-party Cookies.” Cookies may also be placed and accessed by some of our third-party vendors, which are known as “third-party Cookies” and are described below. Some Cookies are “session Cookies,” which means that they are temporary Cookies that are only stored on your device while you are visiting our Site. Other Cookies are “persistent Cookies,” which means that they are stored on your device for a period of time after you leave our Site.
You can choose whether to accept Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you disable this function (or keep this function disabled, as set by default by certain browsers), your experience on the Site may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
What Cookies Do We Use?
Below we list the different types of Cookies that are used on the Site that you are visiting.
- Essential Cookies:Essential Cookies enable you to navigate the Site and to use its services and features. Without these necessary Cookies, the Site will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like it to and we may not be able to provide the Site or certain services or features.
- Social Media Cookies:Social media Cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content you find interesting on our Site through third-party social networking and other websites. These Cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
- Analytics Cookies:Analytics Cookies collect information about your use of the Site and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, Analytics Cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Site, help us record any difficulties you have with the Site, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. Analytics Cookies allow us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Site, rather than the usage of a single person. We use information from Analytics Cookies to analyze the Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information.
- Advertising Cookies:Advertising Cookies are set to display targeted promotions or advertisements based upon your interests on the Site or to manage our advertising. These Cookies collect information about your activities on this Site and other websites to provide you targeted advertising.
How Do We Manage Cookie?
You may refuse or accept Cookies from the Site or any other website at any time by activating settings on your browser. Most browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline Cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline Cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of our Site that depend on Cookies. Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable Cookies can be found at:
- Safari Mobile (iPhone and iPads)
- Microsoft Edge
For more information about other commonly used browsers, please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org